does anyone else literally get stressed out by how many shows they need to watch like
- "oh is the second season of that out?"
- "but i need to watch that one too-"
- "but all of my friends are telling me to watch that one"
*seductively licks lips*
*grabs your wrist*
so which is your favourite football team?
calling me “thirsty” isn’t even an insult it’s a known fact
things that say a lot about a person
- their favourite character
- the lyrics they write on their hands
- the colours they wear
- which murder weapon they prefer
- how they make their tea
"which murder weapon they prefer"
"I’m happy for him to be a sex symbol. It’s what I’ve always wanted for him." - Matt
Virgin shaming and slut shaming piss me off in equal amounts. There’s nothing magical or special about being a virgin, and same goes with having sex. You know what’s magical? Shutting the fuck up about people’s personal choices.